Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Evandalists So Far....

The Evandalists as they are right now. This is about 4000 points, give or take.


I'm really happy with how they look collectively, and they're playable as they are. I would love to get them based before Warhammer World but unless I get some of that texture paint on saturday I very much doubt that happening! I've also got another 5 man assault squad, a couple of extra termies, plus a five man terminator squad with storm bolters and assault cannon. And about 15 tactical marines... so I'm looking at about 4500 points in total. 

So there we are. Gonna try and get the chapter badge onto what I'm taking, bit of a pain as I have to do it freehand but ah well, such is the price for individuality!

2 comments:

  1. That force looks awesome! Hopefully when you're at Warhammer world someone will be there with a camera and they'll be a feature on the gw what's new today page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah cheers man, if I could get em all finised and based maybe... but definately not the way they are! I've got so much to do its insane, I'd love some of the new astrogranite texture paint, certainly help speed things up but I'm not gonna be able to make it to a games workshop on saturday early enough... Bugger!

    ReplyDelete