Monday 12 March 2012

Legion of the Damned

In my first post, I showcased one of my favourite models I'd painted to date, a Legion of the Damned sergeant. Its been a while but I've finally managed to get a squads worth bought and painted, with 3 more washed and ready to be added for a 10-man squad.



As with the sergeant, I've gone for a very ghostly look. One of the reasons is because although I love the black with flames and bones armour, I wanted something a little different. As my army is predominantly quite bright I thought it was a good opportunity to add something different. Plus, with the Legion always being described as apparations or spectres even, This was the chance to do that. Not only do they play well, but they stand out on the battlefield and were an absolute joy to paint. Theres still a few bits to do but I couldn't not post them any later.

Quite possibly my favourite unit to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment