Friday 14 September 2012

Horus Heresy Volume 1. Betrayal (pics)


A project that I'm hoping to see more of at Games Day, is the Horus Heresy series by Forgeworld. Earlier today a video was released showing some of what we have to expect... so I got some pictures!



 Characters will be there, very much looking forward to seeing Loken, and the rest of the Mournival. There will also be characters we haven't heard of yet, which will add even more flavour into the series. Will models be made for them all? Who knows, it does mean people will convert more models for these which will be a pleasure as always to look at.


Expect plenty of background and history, which is something I would/will lap up. There was also more missions shown, which I'm hoping may be playable by any army from 40k even if a little adaptation is required. 


The usual stunning artwork will be involved, something else for my eyes to be happy about!


Of course, new models is what everyone wants to see. This superheavy was shown as Alan Bligh mentioned that there will be some space marine super heavies, perhaps Legion specific ones too?


The communications guy shown above


Spartan vindicator hybrid? Wowsers!


This is something I know a lot of people want, and are hoping for with the Dark Angels. Jetbikes. Well, heres one! I'm pretty sure these will be springing up everywhere. 

So in total, I'm very excited about the project but due to money, not sure I'll be getting. Its not an item I 'need' for my hobby, but its something I'd certainly like to have! Perhaps seeing it at Games Day will help make me decide. 

What do you guys think? Any avid great crusaders out there?

2 comments:

  1. The old RT communicator/sensor marine is my favorite ever! If they do a FW version, and it looks like they are, I may have to end up with several.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yeah? I don't think I've ever seen the RT one, got a picture? I did have one from that time with a chainsword, and also an RT apothecary. Still have the apoth now!

      Delete