Thursday 10 May 2012

Club Showcase

Welcome again folks, a nice picture heavy post today! I've recently been taking more images and making more of an effort to get better quality pictures of my models. This has two effects.... Firstly, the better looking the images the better looking my miniatures will be. Secondly, I can see more mistakes and thus it will make me be a lot more careful of my painting! Todays post however is decicated to two club members, Morgan and Louis. We've got some good painters at Tredegar Wargames Club, and I felt it was about time to capture in better detail what we have.
 Morgans Space Wold Lord

Morgans Space Wolf Scouts

 Louis' Rough Rider Character. Note added aged effect, though it looked good!
 Another of Louis' mini's, can;t remember exactly what it is though. Possibly something that accompanies one of the inquisitors? Looks great though, the parchment especially eye catching.
 Louis' Alpha Legion Dreadnought. Note the scales on the armour!
Louis painted this Space Marine Chaplain for Bam, and it looks great. Bam was a happy Bam!


Thats it for now, but there'll be a few more of these coming up soon, perhaps today, perhaps over the next few days. Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment