Wednesday 13 March 2013

New FW Necron Release

I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a huge fan of Necrons. I can see the appeal, but its just not something that makes me look and want to collect them. Forge World have however released some new Necron bits that will most likely tie into the imminent release of the new Imperial Armour book. First up, is the realm of battle board featured in a past White Dwarf.





Now fair play, four of those slotted together looks pretty awesome, I'd love to battle em on there! I sort of reminds me of some of the Lizardmen temples that had been seen many moons ago in foreign Games Days and such. The other new release is the Night Shroud Bomber.


How much better does this look with the side blades? Such a better look than the normal variant, it almost looks like a weapon you'd expect to see on Stargate or some othe scifi adventure. I'd always disliked how the cockpit was open, so this is another aspect that holds much improvement in my eyes.

Well done FW, some likeable Necrons!

No comments:

Post a Comment