Wednesday 28 November 2018

Death Guard and Projects

So among getting a second session of D&D ready for this coming Satuday I've recently completely a Death Guard commission. There will be more to come as I'm doing the army in sections, but the first was a set of 3 Deathshroud and 5 Terminators




Theres some incredible details on these guys, the one terminator whose flesh is bulging out of his armour was incredibly satisfying to paint as was the fleshy tentacles on many of the models. Before is a video too!


I have also recently finished Trajann Valoris of the Adeptus Custodes. 


 
This chap is currently up for sale on Ebay! 

One other project I'm currently trying to work on is a kustom Morkanaut using mainly, an Imperial Knight. 

Trying to find the time to add more in between other tasks but when hes done I'll do some photos and videos of him before he gets some paint slapped on!



No comments:

Post a Comment