Sunday 2 September 2018

Chaos Chosen Showcase

Welcome to a showcase on Death By Die, this time of a Chaos Chosen team for Blood Bowl that I've recently finished!


As you can see, it includes 8 beastmen, 4 chaos warriors, 3 balls, turn marker token and coin, as well as the fantastic Minotaur from Forge World. I'm selling these on ebay and a quick search should bring them up if you're interested.


I've never painted an awful lot of fur and its still something I need to work on, but I think I'm getting there and am happy with how its come out on the Minotaur and Beastmen. 


Look how big this bruiser is, I've got another one sitting about so unsure as to what to do with him.... I am coming up to a significant number of page view soon so perhaps I could use him in a giveaway? 


As you can see, the Chaos Warriors have all had flames painted on their shoulder pads like the Beastmen. It was fiddly but its another thing I think has come out pretty well.


Blood for the Blood God! I love this paint so much, and had to find use for it somewhere and it suits being on the coin beautifully. 


The Beastmen have some fantastic poses, the GW sculpts for all the Blood Bowl teams have been amazing so far and I'm looking forward to cracking open the Nurgle Rotters team when I get them Saturday. 


So what do you think? I've still got a long way to go before I'm a fantastic painter but with more and more practice I'm getting there and I can see little improvements on a weekly basis. What are you guys working on and how do you improve your skills as a painter? 

For any info contact me on Facebook on my Death By Die  page or hook me up on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment